Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'V BEEN TAGGED!!!

I have been tagged by Lyn. I have to say that this is probably the strangest "tag" I have ever seen on a blog, but hey, why not try it anyway?

This is what you do

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

Okay, the nearest book to me (keep in mind that I am NOT a reader) was my daughter Anna's basal reader from 1st grade. I turned to page 123, this is what I read:

"The mouse was tired, but he knew he couldn't stop."

Sounds like pretty intense reading to me! Okay, so I will tag Jenny, Kayleen, Elicia, Rebecca, and Katie. Good luck. . . maybe your nearest book will be more interesting than mine!

6 comments:

jamirclark said...

Cute! Yes, I remember you- how fun that we've all "grown up" and have families of our own now, isn't it? Your family is adorable! I hope you aren't freezing in ID!
Jami

The Gray Team said...

O.K. this may sounds werid, but did that book happen to be "Ralph the mouse"? Well that is what came to my mind anyway. Hey I need a good email for you. The one that I have in my address book doesn't work and I need one to invite you to my private blog. Just send it to erin.wayland@yahoo.com Thanks
BTW I'm sorry to hear about your sis. My heart goes out to her. We are praying for her and for you! luv ya tonz-Erin

Becky T said...

Corinne!! It was fun to catch up on you guys. Your girls looked darling for Easter. The matching dresses were so cute. Isn't that the best part of Easter is the new clothes? So fun!! I hope you are feeling well here in the home stretch. Take care!

Debra Darling said...

Hey Corinne

That sounds like a very interesting book.

Hey, I just got an email from Mom Larsen and she mentioned the sad news about Marilyn's baby. I don't know how to contact her myself, but will you tell her that she is in our prayers. Thanks.

Chelsey said...

Corinne, I just read Nicky's letter . She mentioned Marilyn and the loss of her baby. That is such sad news. Please tell her she is in my thought and prayers as is all your family.
Chelsey

Melissa said...

Corinne~ I found this on a friend's blog, hope you don't mind. My blog is melissawebsterpics.blogspot.com
How are things going for you? Your blog is so cute!! Hope you don't mind; I'm going to add you to my friend's list.