Saturday, March 15, 2008

IS IT TIME FOR CAMPING YET???

So, this is my newest toy. . . I feel quite spoiled. Mom and Dad gave us a camper a few years ago, and we have had a lot of fun in it, but it was beginning to feel like time for an upgrade, which is extremely exciting for me! The kids and I spend a week at the end of June at swim camp, and I am very thrilled about A/C, large holding tanks, and beds for all the kids! Thanks Spencer!!! I'm not sure he realizes how much more comfortable that will make us for 1 week without him!


3 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

So fun! Now if the weather would just warm up so you could use it... :)

Megan and Alyvia said...

Hey! I just looked through your whole bolg, your girls are adorable! And you look great Corinne! Looks like you guys are doing good. (: I love your new camper, how fun!

It was good hearing from you, I'm glad you guys have a blog, it's so much easier to stay in touch this way. (Isn't blogging great!)

Take care!! (:

Kristy said...

How fun. I love camping, and can't wait until it's nice enough to go. Your family will have a blast in your new camper.