Tuesday, April 15, 2008

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!!!

I haven't updated anything for so long! I just wanted to let everyone know that we are all doing well. We are counting down the days for baby #4! 2 weeks and 1 day left. . . hopefully we won't have to wait that long! I went to the doctor today, he said that he has to be out of town a week from Saturday, so if we haven't had the baby by a week from Thursday, I will be induced. I am really beginning to wonder now if we are awaiting a baby boy or a baby girl, but only time will tell! Wish us luck, and we will let you know as soon as we find out ourselves!

8 comments:

Elicia said...

Good Luck!!! I can't wait to see you and the newest little one next month!!

Kayleen said...

Oh yay! You can make it that long!

Jenny Lou said...

Ohhh! An ending date. That always makes it seem that much more bearable. I was wondering what he told you!

Katie said...

The last little bit is the worst! It's nice to have a date that they will induce, that does make it a little better. I'll be waiting to see what you have, and if it's a boy I've got lots of clothes you could borrow if you'd like. So exciting!

Kristy said...

Wow it's coming right up! Good luck with everything, and I'll be excited to hear if it's a boy or girl, and see pictures.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Wow! It's coming up fast. Good luck. I'm so excited to find out if it's boy #1 or girl #4.

Melissa said...

Congrats!! My mom texted me and told me. I'm excited to see pics!! Good luck with everything!!

Elicia said...

Hey! I heard that you're no longer counting down the days! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!! Congrats!