Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HULA HOTTIES

Grandma and Grandpa Larsen just returned from a trip to Hawaii. We went for family home evening last night, and they gave the girls these funny hula outfits. The girls thought it was pretty funny that they all got new "bras". Anyways, I never knew how many moves they had until they put on those grass skirts!


Here's Anna's best moves. . . .



Here's Lyndsie's Hula Hips . . .


Here's Abby's Pose. . . (the hula hands were hard for her to figure out!)
Thank You Grandma and Grandpa for the great hula costumes! We have had a ton of fun in them already!

7 comments:

Jenny Lou said...

That is hilarious. Abby in a little bra top cracks me up. I'm sure your kids had a blast with that. I know mine would.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

So cute! I love the outfits. Now you guys just need to find a luau to go to. Your girls would be a huge hit. Great job on the Cindy Lou Hoo hair, too. That looks awesome!

Kristy said...

How fun! Your girls look like they really enjoyed dressing up. I love the Cindy hair also. What grade is your oldest in? I bet she is about the same as mine. Katelyn is in
2nd grade.

Mindy and Ryan said...

Looks like the girls are ready for Hawaii themselves...they'll fit right in! :)
Congrats on your new little one...I didn't even know you were expecting. I hope you have a boy, but you already have the girl thing down. Take care!

Kayleen said...

If you could see me right now! HA HA HA :) This is so funny! I can't wait until 15 years down the road when these surface in a wedding slideshow!

Ty and Annie Tanner family said...

Okay...I am officially a bad friend. I had no idea you were pregnant...congrats! Your girls are Hula Hotties!

April said...

Hey there my long lost Kesler's buddy. This is Kendall Whiting. I ran across your blog, an wanted to say hi !!! Does Marilyn have a blog??? I havn't talked to her in forever !!!! We have a blog check it out. www.kawhiting.blogspot.com
Later,
Kendall