Saturday, March 15, 2008

CURLY SUE

Anna and I had an adventure on Friday. She didn't have school, and she informed me that she would like a perm in her hair. So, we trooped on over to Aunt Merri's house to buy a perm and borrow the rods. (THANKYOU!) I was a little nervouse, being that I have never given anyone a perm before, but I thought it turned out quite cute. She loves it and hasn't quit flipping her hair all over since it was finished! I really should have gone to beauty school, I quite enjoy cutting hair and stuff.
(I guess I should have thought about that 4 babies ago!)

Here is Anna's beautiful bag over her head. . . .

Here is the front shot. . . .
Here is the back shot. . .

5 comments:

Katie said...

That turned out sooo cute! You do good work Corinne!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Wow, Rinn! Her hair looks amazing. Good job.

Mindy and Ryan said...

Anna's hair is adorable...great job!

Kristy said...

The perm looks really good, you did and awesome job. She looks like she loves it.

Albertson Family said...

Cute, Cute..too bad you aren't closer to you can cut mine!