Monday, March 24, 2008

FINALLY, I'M FLEE!!!

Abby turned 3 on Friday. . . wow how time flies! I can't believe she is getting so big! When we ask her how old she is, she says "Flee". I will be sad when she can say all her words the right way!




She is a little bit small for this giant trike we got her. . . I suppose she will grow into it!




If none of you have had the experience of playing "Elefun", I recommend it. I hear it is a real battery eater, but my kids will play forever. . . . especially if Uncle Ryan is involved!!!

5 comments:

Kayleen said...

Oh cute! I just love it when they mispronounce words too. Happy Birthday Abby! We're glad you're flee!

Jenny Lou said...

Tracie has wanted that Elefun game for a long time. We'll have to try it out. I was a little skeptical me having to pick up butterflies everywhere. Maybe it's not as bad as I think! Or, maybe it is. Anyway, Happy Birthday Abby!!!

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Abby!! Hope it was a fun day! It sure looks like it. Love the trike!

Rebecca said...

I think your girls are so cute! I'm always amazed at how fast other peoples kids grow. Too bad we can't see each other more often. We have Elefun and my kids love it. I just make sure it stays in the game cupboard when they aren't playing it and then I don't have to worry about the butterflies getting lost. We haven't gone through too many batteries with it. Oh ya, and I love the trike!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

That is so cute that she says "flee". What an adorable little girl.