Sunday, April 18, 2010

HICKEY HEAD

So, the other morning was one of those typical mornings when you are running like a crazy woman trying to get all of the children out of the door by 8:00. I tell the kids to go to the bathroom to brush their teeth, (which is the new favorite thing due to the fantastic suction cup toothbrushes I just bought). They girls all come out of the bathroom with their toothbrushes stuck to the front of their foreheads. I laugh a little and tell them to hurry up. We get in the car. I turned around to talk to Abby when I realized that she had a GIANT toothbrush hickey on her forehead. . . I never thought that my 5 year old would have a hickey. . . hillarious!!! This pic was take like 2 days later, so the pic doesn't do the hickey justice!!!

3 comments:

Elicia said...

Hahaha, that's awesome! I remember getting them from the little black deal in the medicine syringes. Can I stop by for a visit on Tues or Wed this week?

Jenny Lou said...

That is so funny!!! That sounds exactly like something my rugrats would do too!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

That is hilarious!