Sunday, April 18, 2010

BLOG THE DOG

Meet FRANKIE. . the stray dog. No, seriously. We took a nice walk/bike ride to Grandma and Grandpa Larsen's house tonight. We were so kindly greeted by this sweet little doggie. I asked Nicky if they got a new dog, and she said he was a stray. . people often drop dogs off out here in the country if they don't want them anymore. Needless to say, Abby named him Frankie and before we knew it, we had a collar on him and he is now in our fenced front yard. I never thought I would be getting a dog today. . or ever, but he is already trained and so good with the kids so....why not? We hope he doesn't get nervous over night and leave, or my Abby will cry some serious crocodile tears in the morning. He seems like a good dog. He can play fetch, and sit. I suppose he will be a great addition to our little family if he will stay!!!

3 comments:

K said...

Everybody needs a dog right?

Kayleen said...

FRANKIE! HEE HEE! He's cute!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Oh, he's a cute dog! I hope he stays. There are a few of our neighborhood dogs that I'd like to come drop off in the country, but they are definitely not as nice as Frankie. :)