Friday, February 5, 2010

My Latest Project

So, after spending hours dress hunting with Anna, I decided my dress hunting days are over. Dresses are over priced and it's hard to find what you really want. I decided it is time to learn to sew them. So, I began my search for a beginner pattern to try sewing for the younger girls. I found a cute pattern and went on my way. . .. . . after 1 hour TA DA!!!!! Abby has a cute dress, it is the right colors, the right length, and it's comfortable (Abby's all about comfort)! Spencer was about as excited as husbands get about dresses, so I though I would post it show it off to someone who would be excited with me. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute!!!


6 comments:

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

Good Job! and you said you couldn't sew dresses! So cute you will have to help me make one for Karalee!

Josh and Amanda said...

I love the dress! Disneyworld looks like tons of fun!

Krista said...

Very Cute! You need to post a picture with it on her!

Jenny Lou said...

Good Job!!! Did you ever find a dress for Anna?

Scott and Kel said...

Great job...it's so cute!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Good job, Rinn! It's SO cute! I'm impressed.

It was fun to see the rest of the Disneyworld pictures. I have just got to go there someday. It looks like a lot of fun.