Thursday, February 25, 2010

FOR KAYLEEN

Okay, here is the dress, I hope these pics help you.


Here is the full dress. I only sewed one side seam, the other side is just folded over. I would sew the top and the bottom together first . Then add the "white bias tape" then fold the piece in half with the good sides together and do the side seam. Turn the dress right side out and then fold the "pillowcase" in half and cut a "J" shape for the arms. then you can hem the bottom and the top. You need to gather the top seam before you put the bias tape around the arm holes. Good luck. Call me if you need help.




Here is the close up of the bias tape I made for the arm holes and the ties.


Here is another full shot of the dress

Here is the dress I made for Brittany's baby. It is about a 3-6 month size.


1 comment:

Elicia said...

So So So cute!!!!! Love it!