Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back to Blogging

Yes, A BIG THANKS to my sweet husband, and a brand new computer with a wirelss internet connection for Christmas, I am back in business. I can't believe how much difference this new computer and the internet connection is making already! Thanks babe!
We had a great Christmas this year. We gift wrapped the doors (Thanks to Kayleen for the great idea) and the kids had a great time busting through the wrapping paper to find their Christmas treasures. (except for Lyndsie-- as you can see-- she just wished we would have let her sleep. We found out later that she was running a fever)
Here is Vivy with her "mouse". Santa knew we were preparing for a Walt Disney World Trip!
This is me and the girls in our "Disney" jammies. What a great day!
We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Eve at the Larsen's with all of the family. It was nice this year to be able to stay at our house for most of Christmas day. . thanks grandma and grandpa on both sides for cooperating! We truly felt the true Spirit of Christmas this year with our wonderful family.

4 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

HOORAY! Thank you, Spencer! I've seriously missed updates on your CUTE family! I think you need to blog more about the Disney trip you eluded to. That sounds like it could have been some serious fun! I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I can't wait to see more. Now maybe I'll know what you're up to besides the annual trunk-or-treat. :)

The Gray Team said...

Hooray for a new computer! It does make a world of difference! Looks like Christmas was awesome! Have fun at Disney World!

Scott and Kel said...

Good to see you back!!! Hope you had a great Christmas and I bet you guys are going to have so much fun in Disney World!! Can't wait to hear the details.

Jenny Lou said...

Yea, for the new computer. I was so excited to see new posts.