Sunday, July 20, 2008

PLAYING CATCH-UP

This summer has been totally CRAZY!!!! We have been running from here to there with only enough time to clean up and go again! Just a quick update of what we have been doing though. We started off with Swim camp in June. What a great time. I take the girls to Green Canyon Hot Springs for swim lessons. They have lessons 2 times a day for 5 days, so we just camp there. I have to say thanks to Nicky (Spencer's mom) for coming almost the full time and hanging out with the baby while I chased the other kids. Also a great big thanks to Marilyn for staying a couple of days with me and helping chase kids. Thanks to Ryan for letting her be away from him to come help me! I know that can be a big sacrifice! Here's some pics of swim camp. . .


We left swim camp Friday afternoon, only to return home, unpack, repack, and head to Island Park on Sunday after church with the Simmons fam. What a great time we had camping with them. We spent some time boating and visiting. Some of us went on a raft down big springs. Anyways, thanks to everyone for a great time! Here are a few pics!




We had such a great time together! We got home just in time to clean up again, and off to another party! Anna turned 7 years old on the Fourth of July. We were kind of sick at our house (stomach flu), so we layed around most of the day, and that evening, we joined the college kids in Idaho Falls for the fire works. Happy Birthday Anna! We love you!!!!



5 comments:

Elicia said...

Wow! What a fun loaded time you're having!! I think I need to start writing down things that all you cute sisters do so that I can do these fun things with my kiddos when they get big enough.

The Gray Team said...

What a fun but busy summer! We were so glad to have Anna here for a couple of days. It was so fun to get to have her around and watch all the kids play together! She's a great kid!

Tara said...

Wow, looks like a great summer. The kinds kids remember forever and look forward to each year. My kids would be so jealous.

Kayleen said...

Cute pictures! I love hearing about your adventures and then seeing pictures!

Kayleen said...

Hey, I need a new picture of Vivy!